Tuna and Vegetable Pasta Salad
Prep: 20 minutes
• 4 cups packed fresh baby spinach
• 2 cups cooked whole-wheat pasta (preferably a short shape, such as cavatappi)
• 4 single-serve packets (2.6 oz each) or cans (3 oz each) water-packed chunk light tuna
• 2 cups cooked peas, thawed if frozen
• 1/2 cup hummus
• 1/2 cup guacamole
• 1 TBSP lemon juice
• 1 TBSP chopped fresh dill
1. Divide spinach among 4 bowls. Microwave each, uncovered, for 1 minute on high to wilt, if desired.
2. In a large bowl, gently toss together remaining ingredients, except dill. Divide tuna mixture among bowls with spinach. Sprinkle with dill and serve.
PER SERVING: 358 calories/ 8g fat (1g sat)/ 11g fiber/ 34g protein/ 38g carbs
Courtsey of Health Magazine