TRX Offset Hip Hinge
Benefits: Stretches lower back, hamstrings, and gluteus.
Set-up: TRX fully shortened
• Face anchor point and stand tall
• Grip handles in front of torso with arms extended.
• Step forward with right foot. Keep both feet flat on ground.
• Reach forward with extended arms until chest is parallel to floor.
• Stretching arms forward, press chest down and lift tailbone toward ceiling. Hold for 30 secs.
• Repeat with other leg forward.
Tip: Bend back knee slightly to increase stretch in opposite hamstring and IT band.