TRX Chest Press One At A Time
TRX CHEST PRESS - ONE AT A TIME
Benefits: Strengthens chest, core and shoulders
Set-up: TRX fully lengthened and in single arm mode.
• Face away from the anchor point with feet shoulder-width apart.
• Hold the single handle in one arm in front of chest and arms extended.
• Keep hand high enough so TRX does not touch arms or shoulders.
• Lower chest to handle in a push-up position.
• Maintain body alignment.
• Press arm back to start position and switch arms.
• Perform 2 sets of 45 secs each.
Tip: Adjust intensity of movement by changing body angle during exercise, stepping deeper or more shallow.