Crostini with Shrimp
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
▪ 2 ears fresh corn, husks removed
▪ 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
▪ Kosher salt and pepper
▪ 4 3/4-inch trick slices country bread
▪ 1 large ripe avocado, pitted and quartered
▪ 1 cup argula
▪ 1 TBSP olive oil
▪ 1 large lemon, quartered
1. Preheat grill to medium-high. On stove, place a steamer basket in a pan over 1 inch of boiling water. Add corn, steam until just tender 3 to 5 minutes. Season shrimp with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
2. Oil grill grates. Grill corn and shrimp, turning until corn is charred and shrimp are just pink and opaque, 4 to 6 minutes. Add bread, grill, turning often until charred, 2 to 4 minutes.
3. Cut kernels from corn in planks. Place bread on plates; mash avocado into bread. Top with arugula, shrimp and corn. Drizzle with 1 TBSP oil; season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon over crostini and serve.
Per serving: 293 Calories
14g fat (3g sat)/ 6 g fiber/ 9 g protein/ 37g carbs
Courtsey of Health Magazine