TRX Single Arm Back Row
Benefits: upper back, mid-back and core.
Set-up: Medium angle; feet offset. To progress, use a deep angle and narrow stance.
• Configure TRX in single handle mode.
• Face TRX, offset feet, grab handle with left hand, extend left arm
• Lean back, place the fee hand on hip.
• Pull chest forward, squeeze back muscles
• Return to start position.
• Perform complete set, then repeat with other arm.
• Switch legs half way through set.
• Perform exercise with feet close together and close to anchor point.
• Keep core engaged and body aligned.