TRX Seated Figure 4 Stretch
Benefits: Stretches hard to reach muscles of gluteus, hips and outer thighs.
Set-up: TRX mid-length
• Sit down facing anchor point about four feet behind neutral.
• Extend legs in front of body.
• Cross left ankle over right knee. Keep left knee down.
• Slide right foot closer to body, bending at knee. Left foot will be drawn toward chest.
• Press left knee away from body and press chest forward. Look at anchor point and straighten back.
• Hold for 30 secs.
• Repeat on other side.
Tip: Keep shoulders down and grip relaxed.