TRX Pronated Biceps Curl
Benefits: Strengthens biceps, forearms and postural muscles.
Set-up: TRX fully lengthened.
• Face anchor point with feet together.
• Hold both handles with palms down grip.
• Position feet in front of hands and lean back.
• Keep palms down grip and bend elbows.
• Bring hands toward temples.
• Keep elbows high and aligned with shoulders during entire movement.
• Return to start position in slow, controlled movement.
• Perform 12-16 reps.
Tip: Start with feet together and forward then move to an offset stance as your biceps fatigue.