TRX Mountain Climber
Benefits: Strengthens torso, core and hips.
Set-up: Adjust TRX so that lowest point of foot cradles is 8" to 12" from ground.
• Place toes in foot cradles and assume plank position facing floor with feet directly beneath anchor point and legs together.
• Support body with either hands or forearms.
• Tuck one knee to chest, allowing hips to rise slightly.
• Return leg to start position. Repeat with opposite leg.
• Perform for 30 sec., alternating legs.
Tip: Bring knees as close to chest as possible. To progress, move farther from anchor point and/or increase movement speed.