TRX Hip Press
Benefits: Strengthens hamstrings, glutes and core.
Set-up: Adjust TRX so that lowest point of foot cradles is 8" to 12" from ground.
• Place heels inside foot cradles directly under anchor point and press down.
• Lie back with arms at sides and plans flat on ground.
• Draw knees in toward body at a 90 degree angle.
• Keeping knees at 90 degrees angle, press hips up as high as possible.
• Slowly return hips to floor.
• Perform for 30 sec.
Tip: To add intensity, bring arms together toward ceiling.