TRX Hip Drop
Benefits: Strengthens lateral movement of core, hips and back.
Set-up: TRX fully lengthened in single handle mode.
• Stand sideways to anchor point.
• Hold handles on top of head.
• Step forward with inside leg and align feet.
• Lean away from anchor point, placing tension on TRX.
• Drop outside hip down and way from anchor point.
• Move through comfortable, slow and controlled range of motion.
• Return hips to start position by contracting core muscles.
• Perform 12-16 reps
• Repeat on the other side.
Tip: Maintain body alignment during entire exercise. Keep elbows wide and in line with hips.