TRX Atomic Oblique Pushup
Benefits: Builds core and shoulder strength and stability.
Set-up: Adjust TRX so lowest point of foot cradles is 8" to 12" from ground.
• Place toes in foot cradles and assume plank position facing floor with feet directly beneath anchor point.
• Bring knees to left elbow in a crunch motion. Return to start position.
• Bring knees to right elbow. Return to start position.
• Perform a push-up. Return to start position.
• Repeat sequence at appropriate tempo for 30 seconds.
Tip: Keep shoulders pulled down and back. Initiate oblique crunch by lifting hips up.